Privatumo politika (orig. anglų kalba)
Last updated on March 2019
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Who are we?
The website is managed and administered by Devopal. Personal data protection officer's email address is moc.lapoved@lapoved.
What data do we collect?
When you visit the Website we collect different types of information such as Personal Information and Log Data.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name .This is the information you explicitly provide to us when you complete any of the application forms within the Website (“Personal Information”). Personal information may include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Other information
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“Public IP Address”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the route you have taken to come to the Website, the buttons or links you have clicked on our Website, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Public IP Address
The public network address associated with your computer is called its “Public IP Address” and is sent automatically each time you access any website on the Internet. From a computer’s IP Address, it is usually possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, such as country and city for example.
Third Party Services
In addition, we may use third party services such as Hotjar, Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze your behaviour on the Website.
How do we collect data?
Information you provide to us directly
This is the ‘Personal Information' you explicitly provide to us when completing one of the application forms within the Website. For more details, please see section 3.1 Personal Information' above.
Information we collect automatically
How do we use data collected?
Our processing activities include
- Tracking and analysing your browsing behaviour on our website to improve the services we provide on the website;
- Responding to customer requests via chat on social media platforms and via emails;
- Analysing data for reporting, forecasting and improving website performance;
- Analysing data for marketing purposes, including profiling and retargeting to better serve our loyal customer base;
- Protecting our customers by using customer information and IP Address to detect and prevent fraudulent activity when a customer wants to make a purchase from us;
- Creating your publicly available profile to advertise your services to our new clients if you are a freelancer;
- Communication with you in order to execute your project or for any other reasons;
Sharing Personal Data
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- handle payments securely
- distribute direct marketing materials that you have consented to receive (emails for example)
- connect to social networks (Facebook for example)
- target advertising (Google for example)
- protect you and us against fraud
There may also be times when we are legally required to disclose personal data, such as to regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to exercise our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this kind of disclosure.
How long do we keep your Personal Data for?
We protect your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the data processing, or required by the law. We aim not to keep outdated, irrelevant personal data, so after every update we only keep the relevant information.
What rights do you have?
When processing personal data, we ensure your rights under the GDPR and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania. As a personal data subject, you have the right:
- to know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- to access your personal data that we process;
- to require rectification or supplementation, to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- to require the destruction of personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- to require the destruction of personal data if it is processed illegally or when you withdraw or refuse to consent to the processing of personal data, which is necessary;
- disagree with the processing of personal data or withhold consent previously given;
- to require the suspension (except storage) of your personal data processing activities in the event of a dispute or verification of the lawfulness of data processing, the accuracy of the data, as well as in cases where we no longer need your personal data, but you do not want us to destroy it;
- to require, if technically possible, your personal data collected in accordance with your consent or for the purpose of performance of the contract in an easily readable form or to request that it be forwarded to another controller;
You can send us an email with your request to process one of the above listed options. Upon receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of identity as well as any additional request-related information we need.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We promise to work hard and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Our Advertising Partners
- Google - https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
Links To External Sites
Third Party Services
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Note that Devopal has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Devopal does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the following options: